Monday 16 January 2012

Project Life 2012 Day 16 - Dreams

1/16 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Use today's photo to document a dream YOU have for the future-- for yourself, your family, your children, your country or your world.

Well, where to start? There are so many dreams I have for the future, especially for Lily. I am sure I am similar to many other mummies when I say that my main dream is for her to be happy and healthy through whatever path she chooses in life. However that's not easy to capture in a photo!

I was out and about this morning and passed the Royal Berkshire Hospital, where Lily was born. The hospital was built originally in 1839 and some of the early buildings (like the main frontage I took this rather bad picture of) are now grade II listed. It has also cared for some famous people, such as Douglas Bader and more recently Mrs Carole Middleton through the birth of her two daughters Catherine and Pippa! Maybe Lily will be lucky enough to marry a Prince one day as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment