Thursday 5 January 2012

Project Life 2012 Day 5 - Crafting Goal

Jan 5-- Take a photo of one of your crafting goals for the year.

I am constantly trying to get my stuff organised. Ever since owning "stuff" of my own I've found it gets everywhere and lots of it never has a permanent home. Finally, when we moved to our current house in 2010 I had, at last, a home for my all my craft stuff. Admittedly it's in the downstairs toilet, but we all have to start somewhere, right?

Now that it has a home, it just needs sorting (again!) and storing in a slightly more usable fashion than the current "piling" approach. I know where everything is but it doesn't exactly allow for easy access! I'm thinking some sort of Ikea shelving/storage solution may be in order. And with only 139 days until my birthday I better get planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment