Sunday 1 January 2012

Project Life 2012 Day 1 - Bags

Well it's been a while, hasn't it? I've been a bit of a lazy blogger over the last few months, thinking of things to post but never quite committing fingers to keyboard! I have resolved to try and improve matters in this respect and I've enlisted some help.... Whilst browsing Facebook the other day I spotted a link to this thread on the Two Peas in a Bucket forum. I've always fancied having a go at a photo a day project of some sort so this has been my inspiration. My track record at completing these things is not great but we'll see how we go!

Prompt 1: Jan 1-- is First Foot Day. Take a photo of the first person to come visit you this year.

OK, so first confession: I failed on the very first day. I was more interested in entertaining our guest that taking a picture of her. So here, instead, is a picture of the lovely bag she bought me for Christmas.

Emma did mention when she handed me the gift that she'd not been sure what to get me this year, but she knows me well enough to know a she can never fail with a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment