Friday 1 April 2011

Well here I am....

...finally! My life has changed somewhat over the last year or so and I've been thinking for a while that I should get into blogging, to get some of these new thoughts in order and to record them for the future. I've always liked the idea of keeping a journal but never quite found the time! During one of my now frequent late-night surfings recently, I found myself on Shimelle Laine's website. It's one of my favourites, full of crafting skills I can only aspire to! Her online class, Blogging for Scrapbookers, seemed to be just what I needed to give me a nudge to get into blogging so I signed up and here I am. I'm already a bit behind, signing up a few days late, but I'll do my best to keep up with the daily prompts and fill in with a few ideas of my own as well.

So, for today I will write my intentions for my blog. I want it to be somewhere to record not just the happenings in my life, but my thoughts about events and subjects too. I am always full of ideas for projects, until I actually want to do something and then somehow they disappear, so maybe this will bring some order to those thoughts? I am not going to promise to write every day, or even every week - no need to deliberately set myself up to fail(!) - but I will try to use this when I have something I want to say, or something I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment