Tuesday 5 April 2011

Wash Day

The latest Blogging for Scrapbookers prompt I am working through talks about blogging the mundane, ordinary, day-to-day things we do. Well wash day might seem mundane and ordinary but my weekly wash days with our ex-neighbour Carole are anything but! Take today for example. It started off simply enough: hand Lily over for a cuddle, pop Carole's washing in the machine and stick the kettle on. It ended with a spontaneous lunch out at Bel and the Dragon, some printer purchasing research, a plate from the restaurant now residing in my kitchen cupboard and Steve taking a photo of Carole's knickers! What a day!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't read this blog entry - for obvious reasons - wash day ...yawn. Now I have and I'd like to ask how long Steve has had a panty fetish? I'm just pleased they had gone through the washer first!

    ReplyDelete