Monday 4 April 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Less philosophy today and just some nice things. Been a bit of a long day so here are a few random things that keep me going!

My Daddy Cooks - brilliant website where you can watch Nick and Archie having fun in the kitchen. I'm looking forward to the book coming out soon! Which leads me on to...

...Baby-led Weaning - my (and Lily's) new passion. It's a good thing I don't mind a bit of mess! Talking of food...

...Cote d'Or Chocolate - the one good thing about Steve's many recent trips to France has been a regular supply of this. Talking of Steve...

...Cherry blossom - our Cherry in our front garden is just about to bloom, just ready for some of those Japanese style pics of the camper with the Sakura in the background. There's a name for these style of pics. I forget but Steve will know...

... Steve will also know that I will be heading to Desigual next time we are in Barcelona! ;)

Told you it was a random selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment